Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Say Hello to your Officers!

Or... Bonjour//Hola//Ciao//Jambo//'Ello//Namaste//Salaam


These are your latest and greatest officers of 2016. This semester, be sure to keep an eye out on campus for theses stellar SIDizens and give them a shout out!




Matthew Gale, President
Senior in Entrepreneurship
Avid cyclist and mountain biker; participated in 206 mile cycling race from Logan, UT to Jackson Hole, WY. He enjoys whitewater kayaking, back-country skiing, scuba diving, backpacking, and hiking volcanoes in Central America.


Laura Boyer, President
Her major is Political Science with a double minor in Environmental Science and International Development. "My favorite food is cottage cheese."


Adrian Glover, President

Adrian is a public health major with an emphasis in health science and a minor in international development. As a child he frequently thought he was an American Indian and could be found in the yard shooting his siblings with a bow and arrow.



"I’m Connor Kreutz and I’m a Super Secretary. I am a Sophomore majoring in International Relations and German Studies with a Business Strategy minor. I love grocery shopping and dance parties. Your grandma and I are probably best friends."


This Emily Wright, another Super Secretary!
Junior, Major: Sociology, Minors: International Development & Spanish
"Weirdest thing that I have ever eaten is guinea pig in the Andes of Ecuador. And yes, it does taste like chicken."


"Hi, my name is Julia Cook and I'm a blogoholic. I'm a former French au pair turned student. Currently I am an Entrepreneurial Business Management major and Int. Development minor. I am a photographer, I wish I could eat sushi for every meal, and I absolutely hate scary movies."


Meet, Elise Glover! She is one of our Social Media Wiz's! She is a Freshman whose major is still undeclared. A fun fact about her is that her feet are so small, she has to buy kid’s size shoes. 


Claudia Soto Gale is one of our Social Media Wizs!
Majoring in Sociology
Minoring in International Development and Italian
She is from Costa Rica and has ridden on an elephant in Thailand.


Katy Ducos is our Designer!
She is a sophomore majoring in Political Science.
"I def have the majority of the first act of Hamilton memorized....(and can rap guns and ships #holla).


Amber, Networking Aficionado


"Hello my name is Nik Wilde and I am Networking Aficionado
I am a Freshman who just got out of high school and I am majoring in Chemical Engineering.
I love all things outdoors. Climbing, hiking, camping, and serving are some of my favorite activities!
Coolest place I have been is Tanzania."


Stephen Kent Hunsaker Jr is another one of our Networking Aficionados!
International Relations/International Development and Art minor.
I made my own bead curtain last semester by braiding 13,000 beads into a bamboo rod. It was horrible but it looks nice.



Monica, Coordinator of the Amped Ambassadors


Laurie Batschi is one of our Amped Ambassadors!
 She is a Junior majoring in International Relations.
"Once when I was exploring a mosque in Xi'an China, I rounded a corner and encountered  camel in the process of being skinned and sacrificed for Eid al-Fitr. Way cooler than the Terra-cotta Warriors."


Bailey Lubeck is one of our Amped Ambassadors. (Can't you tell!?)
Asian Studies (China) Major / International Development Minor
"I lived in Shanghai, Hong Kong and Taiwan."



Jon Harper is also an Amped Ambassador. He is on BYU's cross-country and track team and is majoring in International Relations. He wanted to tell you all that he "loves pizza and pancakes so much!!!!"


Seth, Amped Ambassador

No comments:

Post a Comment